Aion-Elyos-VS-Asmo-ShowDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Applications

3 posters

Go down

GM Applications Empty GM Applications

Post  ArinDeliont Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Here you will submit your GM applications and we will send you a private message if you got a position. If you don't get an email, then do NOT resubmit another application, or we will mark it void and you will not be able to get a spot for good.

1. Full name.
2. Place of living.
3. Age/Date of Birth.
4. Do you have any Aion experience?
5. Do you have any GM experience?
6. Why do you want a position?
7. Tell us stuff you are good at.
8. How can you help the server?
---------------------------------------
Even though you answer these questions, we will be watching you carefully to see if you are really fit to be a GM. Bonus points so to speak will be added if you are actually helping players and the server etc, but don't tell us you are helping both because we only give credit when we see it. So make your application (remember only one or you will never get a position) and good luck to everyone!!!

ArinDeliont
ArinDeliont
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty My app.

Post  Nero Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Full name: Robert Shores
Place of Living: San Antonio, Texas
Age/ Date Of Birth: 15/ March 23, 1995
Aion Experience: None.
GM Experience: I have been a GM on a couple servers previously from World of Warcraft.
Why do you want a position: I am a helpful person who knows how to uphold rules and laws guarding a server (interpretations)
Stuff im good at: I can hold rules, i am not extremely strict, i know how to let ppl joke around, but i know when to stop it if it goes too far, i'm always on the look out, and i am very fun to be around.
How i can help the server: Like in the above post, i know how not to be too strict, i know what things should be done, how certain things should be done, when, and why they should be done.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Matt's GM Application!!!

Post  Matt Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 pm

1. Full name. Matt Miller
2. Place of living. Dallas, Texas.
3. Age/Date of Birth. 13 June 21, 1997
4. Do you have any Aion experience? Little bit.
5. Do you have any GM experience? Pretty good amount.
6. Why do you want a position? I want a position because I feel I can help a really good server.
7. Tell us stuff you are good at. I'm good at calming people down, and calming the mood when things get tense. I know when to work and when to play and I learn commands pretty well.
8. How can you help the server? I can help the server by helping people with their problems, listening to my bosses or my higher ups so I can make their job easier. I'm good at talking to people, so I can easily help them.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Re: GM Applications

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum